Sunday, November 16

November 17, 2008 Addendum to Part III of The End Times

47-081116

210

Cebu (Philippines), October 2, 1980

Feast of the holy Guardian Angels

A Great Design on This People

a. “Look at this immense archipelago and see how my work has also spread here, in an extraordinary way.

b. You behold my marvels in every part of the world. I have also revealed to you the times and the places where the triumph of my Immaculate Heart is being realized.

c. Look at the hearts and the souls of all these children of mine: they are so faithful to Jesus, so devoted to me, and so united to the Church. Through them the light of my Heart is spreading through all the countries of this continent.

d. I have a great design on this people. They please me with their simplicity, their devotion, their great poverty, their humility and patience.

e. I am the Mother of all peoples. I look at the hearts of nations, to gather the seeds of good and to make them blossom in the garden of my Immaculate Heart, that I may save them in greater numbers, at the time of the decisive trial, when some of these will disappear from the face of the earth.

f. I look with tenderness and with joy at these children of mine, and I bring you into their midst to hold cenacles of prayer and to renew together the consecration to my Immaculate Heart.

g. Your coming is a sign of my special presence at their side. Give to me all the crowns of fragrant flowers with which they encircle you. They are signs of the great crown of love, which my children from every part of the world are now offering me, to take from me the painful crown of thorns. With you are the guardian angels, who lead you into the light, so that my garden may soon be filled with flowers.

h. And then the Church and the world will see the masterpiece of love, which for the present I am jealously guarding in my Immaculate Heart.”


211

Manila (Philippines), October 13, 1980

Anniversary of the Last Apparition of Fatima

Do Not Sin Any More

a "Today you are gathering here, in a cenacle of prayer, and recalling my final apparition at the Cova da Iria which was confirmed by the miracle of the sun.

b From this land (the Philippines), dear to me for the love and devotion with which I am loved and venerated, I make again to the world the anguished appeal which I made on that same day at Fatima and which summarizes, in a few words, the message which I came from heaven to communicate to you.

c Do not sin any more!

d Do not offend any more my Son Jesus, who has already been too much offended. Return to God by your conversion along the way of prayer and of penance.

e Alas, this message of mine has remained unheeded. And thus humanity has continued to hasten along the road of rebellion against God, in the obstinate rejection of his law of love. Thus it has come even to the denial of sin, to the justification of even the gravest moral disorders in the name of a falsely conceived liberty. Thus Satan, my adversary, has succeeded in making you fall into his seduction.

f Many have thus lost the awareness of sin and so it is more and more committed and justified. The sense of guilt, which is the first step to take along the road of conversion, has prac­tically disappeared.

g Even in those countries of the most ancient Christian tradition, the great crime of killing children still in their mother's womb has gone so far as to be legitimized. This crime cries for vengeance in the sight of God. (RH Bill Supporters, please note!)

h This is the hour of justice and mercy. This is the hour of chas­tisement and salvation. The heavenly Mother intercedes before God for you because never, as in the present time, have you been so menaced and so close to the supreme test.

i For this reason I beg you to repent and to return to God. Through you, sons especially chosen by me and consecrated to me, my apostles in these latter times, I want this anguished appeal to reach to the very limits of the earth.

j From this blessed nation, upon which I have a great design of love and of light, I gather you all into the refuge of my Immaculate Heart."


280

December 31, 1983

Last night of the year

Return to Your Redeemer

c The world is walking along the roads of hatred and obstinate rejection of God, of violence and immorality. Despite all the continuing invitations sent by the Divine Mercy, humanity persists in remaining deaf to every summons.

d The signs the Lord sends are neither understood nor accepted; the dangers pointed out by 'my Pope' who courageously and anxiously is predicting the storm awaiting you, are not believed.

e The messages which I give, through simple and little souls chosen by me in every part of the word, are not taken into consideration.

f The appearances which I am still making, often in faraway and dangerous places, are ignored. And you are only inches (EARTHQUAKE?) from your ruin. When all will be shouting for peace, a new world war could suddenly fall upon you, spreading death and destruction everywhere.

g When they will say: ‘Tranquility and security,’ then could begin the very greatest overthrow of peoples and individuals. How much blood I see flowing in all the streets of the world.

h How many of my poor children I see weeping because of the scourge of fire(California?), famine(Africa?) and terrible destruction!(China?)

i The Lord is at the doors of this generation, and during the Holy Year of his Redemption, He still knocks on the hearts of all, with insistence and love.

j Return to your God, who wishes to save you and to lead you to peace! Return to your Redeemer! Open your hearts to Christ who is coming!


313

Fulda (Germany), September 8, 1985

Feast of the Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary

The Hour of Public Witness

a "Beloved sons, accept my invitation today to enter into my Immaculate Heart and to let yourselves be led by me. All those who accept this invitation of mine and consecrate themselves to my Immaculate Heart form part of my victorious cohort.

b On this day, the feast of my birth, I want to have you all about my cradle as a fragrant crown of love and of prayer.

c Today I am calling you all to a public and courageous witness. Look at your heavenly Mother who is born 'like the rising of the dawn, beautiful as the moon.' What is it that is darkening the life of men today? It is the darkness of rebellion against God, of their obstinate and so very widespread denial. You must spread everywhere the powerful cry: 'God is! Who is like God?'

d Only in return to God is the possibility of salvation opened up for humanity. And so you must spread with courage my motherly invitation to conversion and to return to the Lord, along the way of prayer and of penance, of charity and of fasting. For a little while yet, this is still the favorable time granted to humanity for its conversion.

e Look at your heavenly Mother who is born 'bright as the sun.' What is it that is obscuring the beauty and the brightness of the Church? It is the smoke of the errors which Satan has caused to enter into it. These are becoming constantly more and more disseminated and are bringing very many souls to the loss of the faith.

f The cause of such a vast diffusion of errors and of this great apostasy rests with unfaithful pastors. They remain silent when they should speak with courage to comdemn error and to defend the truth. They do not intervene when they should be unmask­ing the rapacious wolves who, hidden beneath the clothing of lambs, have insinuated themselves into the flock of Christ. They are dumb dogs who allow their flocks to be torn to pieces. You, on the other hand, must speak out with force and with courage to condemn error and to spread only the truth. The time of your public and courageous witness has come.

g The splendor of the church is also darkened by the profound division which has entered into its interior and which is growing greater every day. And so you must bear witness to this unity, with a strong commitment of union with the Pope and with the bishops united to him. Do not follow those bishops who oppose the Pope. Make of yourselves courageous defenders of the Pope and denounce openly those who are opposed to his Magisterium and who teach in a manner contrary to it. Look to your heavenly Mother who is born 'terrible as an army in battle array.'

h What is it that makes your strength ineffectual and halts you with fear in the face of the great attack of my Adversary? It is the tolerance of sin which draws you away from the life of my Son Jesus. It is the great neglect of prayer, which gives you his very own strength.

i So then be today courageous witnesses in fighting against sin.

j Through you, let the great gift which Jesus has made to you in the sacrament of reconciliation shine forth once again in the Church. Return to the practice of going often to confession and pray more. Pray with me; pray the holy rosary.

k Everything that my Pope has said in this place corresponds with the truth.

l You are close to the greatest chastisement; and so I say to you: entrust yourselves to me and remember that the weapon to use in these terrible moments is that of the holy rosary. Then you will form my cohort which I am leading, in these times, to its greatest victory.”


384

June 11, 1988

Feast of the Immaculate Heart of Mary

The Great Apostasy

a "On the feast of my Immaculate Heart of this Marian Year, consecrated to me, beloved sons, I am calling all of you to enter into the heavenly garden which I have built for you, during these painful and bloody moments of the purification.

b The hour of the great apostasy has come. What has been foretold in Holy Scripture, in the Second Letter of Saint Paul to the Thessalonians, is now on the point of coming to pass.

c Satan, my Adversary, with snares and by means of his subtle seduction, has succeeded in spreading errors everywhere, under the form of new and more updated interpretations of the Truth, and he has led many to choose with full knowledge-and to live in - sin, in the deceiving conviction that this is no longer an evil, and even that it is a value and a good.

d The times of the general confusion and of the greatest agitation of spirits has come. Confusion has entered into the souls and the lives of many of my children.

e This great apostasy is spreading more and more, even through the interior of the Catholic Church. Errors are being taught and spread about, while the fundamental truths of the faith, which the authentic Magisterium of the Church has always taught and energetically defended against any heretical deviation what­soever, are being denied with impunity.

f The episcopates are maintaining a strange silence and are no longer reacting. When my Pope speaks with courage and reaf­firms with force the truths of the Catholic faith, he is no longer listened to and is even publicly criticized and derided. There is a subtle and diabolical tactic, woven in secrecy by Masonry, which is used today against the Holy Father in order to bring ridicule upon his person and his work and to neutralize his Magisterium.

g Those children of mine who, often unknowingly, allow themselves to be carried along by this wave of error and of evil are victims of the great apostasy.

h Many bishops, priests, religious and faithful are victims of the great apostasy.

i In these times, in the Catholic Church, there will remain a little remnant who will be faithful to Christ, to the Gospel, and to its entire truth. The little remnant will form a little flock all guarded in the depths of my Immaculate Heart. This little flock will be made up of those bishops, priests, religious and faithful who will remain strongly united to the Pope, all gathered together in the cenacle of my Immaculate Heart, in an act of unceasing prayer, of continual immolation, of total offering to prepare the painful way for the second and glorious coming of my Son Jesus.

j On this feast of mine in this Marian Year, I address to all those who wish to become part of the little flock the motherly in­vitation to consecrate themselves to my Heart, to live in intimacy of life with me, to become my courageous apostles in these last times, because the moment when my Immaculate Heart must be glorified before all the Church and before all humanity has come."


420

Sao Paolo (Brazil), March 13,1990

When the Son of Man Returns

a "You read in the Gospel: 'When the Son of Man returns, will He still find faith on earth?'

b Today I want to invite you to meditate on these words, ut­tered by my Son Jesus. They are grave words, which cause one to reflect and which succeed in making you understand the times through which you are living. First of all, you can ask why Jesus has uttered them: to prepare you for his second coming and to describe for you a circumstance which will be indicative of the proximity of his glorious return.

c This circumstance is the loss of faith.

d Also, in another part of holy scripture, in the letter of Saint Paul to the Thessalonians, it is clearly announced that, before the glorious return of Christ, a great apostasy must take place. The loss of the faith is a true apostasy. The spread of the apostasy therefore the sign which indicates that the second coming of Christ is, as of now, close at hand.

e At Fatima, I have foretold to you that a time would come when the true faith would be lost. These are the times. Your days are marked by this painful and significant situation, which as foretold to you in holy scripture: the true faith is in the process of disappearing in an ever increasingly greater number of my children.

f The causes of the loss of faith are:

(1) the spread of errors which are being propagated, and are often taught by professors of theology in Catholic seminaries and in Catholic schools and which thus acquire a certain character of credibili­ty and legitimacy;

(2) the open ,and public rebellion against the authentic Magisterium of the Church, especially against that of the Pope, who has from Christ the duty of preserving the whole Church in the truth of the Catholic faith;

(3) the bad example given by those Pastors(Bishops!), who have allowed themselves to be completely possessed by the spirit of the world and who become propagators of political and sociological ideologies, rather than messengers of Christ and of his Gospel, thus forgetting the mandate received from Him: 'Go into the whole world and preach the Gospel to every creature.'

g Thus, in these days of yours, apostasy on the part of many of my poor children is inundating you more and more.

h When the Son of Man returns ...

i If indeed his return is close at hand, then my motherly action becomes more concerned and vigorous, in order to assist all my children to remain ever in the truth of the faith. This is why I have asked you to consecrate yourselves to my Immaculate Heart. This is why, in these times of yours, I have spread everywhere my Marian Movement of Priests: to form the little flock, reunited in the prayer of the cenacles and watchful in expectation - the flock gathered together and formed by me to ever preserve the true faith.

j Thus, when the Son of Man returns, He will still find the faith on earth in all those who will have consecrated themselves to me, allowing themselves to be gathered together in the heavenly garden of my Immaculate Heart."


449

Salzburg (Austria), May 13, 1991

Anniversary of the First Apparition at Fatima

The Pope of My Secret

a "Today you are gathered here in this, my venerated shrine, in a cenacle made up of very many priests and faithful of my Marian Movement of Priests. You are observing in this way the anniversary of my first apparition, which took place in Fatima on the thirteenth of May, 1917.

b You are aware of being spiritually very much united with my Pope, John Paul II, this precious gift which my Immaculate Heart has made to you, who, in these very moments, is in prayer at the Cova da Iria, to thank me for the motherly and extraordinary protection which I gave him, by saving his life, on the occasion of the bloody attempt made upon it, which took. place ten years ago in Saint Peter's Square.

c Today I confirm for you that this is the Pope of my secret; the Pope about whom I spoke to the children during the appari­tions; the Pope of my love and of my sorrow. With great cour­age and with superhuman strength, he goes about every part of the world, heedless of the fatigue and the many dangers, in order to confirm all in the faith and thus he carries out his apostolic ministry as successor of Peter, Vicar of Christ, uni­versal pastor of the holy Catholic Church, founded on the rock of my Son, Jesus.

d The Pope gives to all the light of Christ, in these times of great darkness. With vigor, he confirms us in the truth of the faith, in these times of general apostasy. He invites us to walk along the road of love and of peace, in these times of violence, of hatred, of tumult and of war.

e My Immaculate Heart is wounded in seeing how, all about him, there is an expanding. emptiness and indifference; contesta­tion on the part of some of my poor children - bishops, priests, religious and faithful; haughty opposition to his Magisterium. For this reason, my Church is today wounded by a deep divi­sion; it is threatened with the loss of the true faith; it is per­vaded with an infidelity which is becoming greater and greater.

f When this Pope will have completed the task which Jesus has entrusted to him and I will come down from heaven to receive his sacrifice, all of you will be cloaked in a dense darkness of apostasy, which will then become general.

g There will remain faithful only that little remnant which, in these years, by accepting my motherly invitation, has let itself be enfolded in the secure refuge of my Immaculate Heart. And it will be this little faithful remnant, prepared and formed by me, that will have the task of receiving Christ, who will return to you in glory, bringing about in this way the beginning of the new era which awaits you."


485

Rubbio (Vicenza), December 31, 1992

Last Night of the Year

The End of the Times

a "With docility, allow yourselves to be taught by me, beloved children. On this last night of the year, gather, together in prayer and in listening to the word of your heavenly Mother, the Prophetess of these last times.

b Do not spend these hours noisily or in dissipation, but in silence, in recollection, and in contemplation.

c I have announced to you many times that the end of the times and the coming of Jesus in glory is very near. Now, I want to help you understand the signs described in the Holy Scriptures, which indicate that his glorious return is now close.

d These signs are clearly indicated in the Gospels, in the letters of Saint Peter and Saint Paul, and they are becoming a reality during these years.

e - The first sign is the spread of errors, which lead to the loss of faith and to apostasy.

f These errors are being propagated by false teachers, by renowned theologians who are no longer teaching the truths of the Gospel, but pernicious heresies based on errors and on hu­man reasonings. It is because of the teaching of these errors that the true faith is being lost and that the great apostasy is spreading everywhere.

g 'See that no one deceives you. For many will attempt to deceive many people. False prophets will come and will de­ceive very many.' (Mt 24,4-5)

h 'The day of the Lord will not come unless the great apostasy comes first." (2 Thes 2,3)

i 'There will be false teachers among you. These will seek to introduce disastrous heresies and will even set themselves against the Master· who ransomed them. Many will listen to them and will follow their licentious ways. Through their offense, the Christian faith will be reviled. In their greed, they will exploit you with fabrications.' (2 Pt 2,1-3)

j - The second sign is the outbreak of wars and fratricidal struggles, which lead to the prevalence of violence and hatred and a gen­eral slackening off of charity, while natural catastrophes, such as epidemics, famines, floods and earthquakes, become more and more frequent.

k 'When you, hear of reports of wars, close at hand or far away; see that you are not alarmed; for these things must hap­pen. Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against king­dom. There will be famines and earthquakes in many places. All this will be only the beginning of greater sufferings to come. Evildoing will be· so widespread that the love of many will grow cold. But God will save those who persevere until the end.' (Mt 24,6-8.12-13)

l - The third sign is the bloody persecution of those who remain faithful to Jesus and to his Gospel and who stand fast in the true faith. Throughout this all, the Gospel will be preached in every part of the world.

m Think, beloved children, of the great persecutions to which the Church is being subjected; think of the apostolic zeal of the recent popes, above all of my Pope, John Paul II, as he brings to all the nations of the earth the announcement of the Gospel.

n 'They will hand you over to persecution and they will kill you. You will be hated by all because of me. And then many will abandon the faith; they will betray and hate one another. Meanwhile, the message of the kingdom of God will be preached in all the world; all nations must hear it (The Internet?). And then the end will come.' (Mt 24,9-10.14)

o - The fourth sign is the horrible sacrilege, perpetrated by him who sets himself against Christ, that is, the Antichrist. He will enter into the holy temple of God and will sit on his throne, "and have himself adored as God.

p ‘This one will oppose and exalt himself against everything that men adore and call God.' The lawless one will come by the power of Satan, with all the force of false miracles and pretended wonders. He will make use of every kind of wicked deception, in order to work harm.’ (2 Thes 2,4.9).

q ‘One day, you will see in the holy place he who commits the horrible sacrilege. The prophet Daniel spoke of this. Let the read­er seek to understand.’ (Mt 24,15)

r Beloved children, in order to understand in what this horrible sacrilege consists, read what has been predicted by the prophet Daniel: 'Go, Daniel; these words are to remain secret and sealed until the end time. Many will be cleansed, made white and upright, but the wicked will persist in doing wrong. Not one of the wicked will understand these things, but the wise will comprehend.

v The fifth sign consists in extraordinary phenomena, which oc­cur in the skies.

w 'The sun will be darkened and the moon will not give its light; and the stars will fall from the sky; and the power of the heavens will be shaken.' (Mt 24,29)

x The miracle of the sun, which took place at Fatima during my last apparition, is intended to point out to you that you are now entering into the times when these events will take place, events which will prepare for the return of Jesus in glory.

y And then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven. All the tribes of the earth will mourn, and men will see the Son of Man coming upon the clouds of heaven, with great power and splendor.' (Mt 24,30)

z My beloved ones and children consecrated to my Immacu­late Heart, I have wanted to teach you about these signs, which Jesus has pointed out to you in his Gospel, in order to prepare you for the end of the times, because these are about to take place in your days.


520

Shrine of Caravaggio, May 13, 1994

Anniversary of the First Apparition of Fatima.

An Apocalyptic Message

a “Again this year you are observing, with a day-long cenacle in this venerated shrine, the anniversary of my first apparition in the Cova da Iria in Fatima.

b My Immaculate Heart opens and causes rays of my motherly and merciful love to descend upon you. It is within your time that the fulfillment of the message is taking place, the message which I have given you at Fatima and against which my Adversary has thrown himself in fury, but which will now appear in all its extraordinary importance for the Church and for all humanity.

c It is an apocalyptic message.

It has regard to the end of the times.

It announces and prepares for the return of my Son Jesus in glory.

d - Upon this humanity which has again become pagan, enveloped in the coldness of the denial of God and of rebellion against his law of love, corrupted by sin and evil, and over whom Satan reigns as a sure victor, I am causing the rays of love and of light from my Immaculate Heart to come down.

e They shed light for you upon the way along which you must travel, to return to God along the road of conversion, of prayer and penance.

f Thus my Immaculate Heart becomes today the sure means of salvation for all this humanity. Because only in my Immaculate Heart will you find refuge in the moment of the chastisement, comfort in the hour of suffering, relief in the midst of unspeakable afflictions, light in the days of densest darkness, refreshment amidst the flames of the fire which consumes, confidence and hope in a now general despair.

g - Upon this Church, darkened and wounded, stricken and be­trayed, I am causing the rays of love and of light from my Immaculate Heart to come down. When there will have entered into Her the man of iniquity, who will bring to fulfillment the abomination of desolation which will reach its climax in the horrible sacrilege, as the great apostasy will have spread every­where, then my Immaculate Heart will gather together the little faithful remnant which, in suffering, in prayer and hope, will await the return of my Son Jesus in glory.

h For this reason I urge you today to look to the great light which has spread out from Fatima over the events of this, your century, and which is becoming particularly strong in this last time.

i Mine is an apocalyptic message, because you are in the heart of ­that which has been announced to you in the last and so very important Book of Sacred Scripture.

j I entrust to the angels of light of my Immaculate Heart the task of bringing you to an understanding of these events, now ­that I have opened the sealed Book for you."


553

Rio de Janeiro (Brazil), September 29, 1995

Feast of the Archangels,

Gabriel, Raphael and Michael

The Times Will be Shortened

a “My plan is now being accomplished everywhere. My little son, you see how the triumph of my Immaculate Heart is taking place in the world.

b What is happening here is a sign for you. By the tens of thousands, my children are responding to me, with such a love and great enthusiasm that it moves my motherly Heart. Because of the response that I am receiving everywhere from these little children of mine, I am receiving everywhere from these little children of mine, I am intervening in order to shorten the times of the great trial which is so painful for you.

c The time will be shortened, because I am Mother of Mercy and each day I offer, at the throne of Divine Justice, my prayer united to that of the children who are responding to me with a yes and consecrating themselves to my immaculate Heart.

e The times will be shortened, because I am your Mother and I want to help you, with my presence, to carry the cross of the painful events through which you are living.

h The times will be shortened, because the great struggle which is being waged between God and his Adversary is above all at the level of spirits and is taking place above you. This terrible battle is taking place between the heavenly spirits and the infernal spirits, between the angels of the Lord and the demons, between the powers of heaven and the powers of hell.

j For this reason, I entrust you to the powerful protection of these Archangels and of your Guardian Angels, so that you may be guided and defended in the struggle which is now being waged between heaven and earth, between paradise and hell, between Saint Michael the Archangel and Lucifer himself, who will appear very soon with all the power of the Antichrist.

k Thus you are being prepared for the great prodigy which will take place when, with the triumph of my Immaculate Heart, the heavenly dew of Divine Mercy will descend upon the world.”


571

Capoliveri (Livorno), April 7, 1996

Easter Sunday

His Glorious Return

a “Let your hearts be opened to joy, on the day in which my Immaculate Heart-of-a-Mother was filled with such a fullness of blessedness that it cancelled out even the trace of her every suffering.

b You too, beloved sons, live the moment when my Son Jesus, in the dazzling splendor of his glorified body, has presented Himself before me and has surrounded me with his most powerful light, has embraced me with filial tenderness, has placed his kiss on my wounded heart and led me by the hand into the celestial Kingdom of his divine glory.

c Thus I became the first announcement, silent and motherly, of his resurrection. I was the first living witness of his glorious return to life. For this reason, I invite you to look today, with confidence and sure hope, to his glorious return.

d - His glorious return gives new force of life to all redeemed humanity, but subjected to the terrible snares set for you by him who is a murderer from the beginning and who still wants to spread sin and death in the world.

e - His glorious return gives comfort and consolation, courage and confidence, to the Church, born in the sepulcher from which Christ came forth victorious, and which is walking along its painful way of the definitive encounter with her Lord and Master.

f - His glorious return gives a new light of grace to all of you, my poor children, who are subjected to terrible and painful experiences of these last times of purification and the great tribulation.

g Never as in your days does it become so necessary to live this stupendous truth of Easter: Christ risen is living in your midst and is guiding the events of individuals and peoples toward their ultimate fulfillment.

h Turn today your gaze towards Him who is risen from the dead, to lead you all into his kingdom of life.

i Turn today your gaze upon your heavenly Mother, who is surrounded by the light of the purest paschal joy and who becomes again for you the silent and motherly proclamation of his glorious return.”


604 Last Message

Milan (Italy); December 31, 1997

Last Night of the Year

All Has Been Revealed to You

a. “Beloved sons, in silence and in prayer, spend with me the final hours of this year which is about to end. Do not spend them in dissipation and entertainments, as so many of my children do.

b This year has been particularly important for my plan. You are now entering into my times. For this, I have traced out for you a light-filled way, along which all of you must walk, in order to live the consecration which you have made to my Immaculate Heart.

c Now all has been revealed to you.

d All has been revealed to you: my plan has been prophetically announced to you at Fatima and, during these years, I have been carrying it out through my Marian Movement of Priests. This has been revealed to you in its gradual preparation.

e This century of yours, which is about to end, has been placed under the sign of a strong power conceded to my Adversary. Thus, humanity has been led astray by the error of theoretical and practical atheism; in the place of God, idols have been built which everyone adores: pleasure, money, amusement, power, pride and impurity.

f Truly Satan, with the cup of lust, has succeeded in seducing all the nations of the earth. He has replaced love with hatred; communion with division; justice with many injustices; peace with continuous war. In fact this entire century has been spent under the signs of cruel and bloody wars, which have claimed millions of innocent victims.

g So then the Most holy Trinity has decreed that your century be placed under the sign of my powerful, maternal and extraordinary presence. Thus, at Fatima I pointed out the way along which humanity must journey for its return to the Lord: that of conversion, prayer and penance. And as a safe refuge, I offered you my Immaculate Heart.

h All has been revealed to you: my plan has been pointed out to you even in its painful realization. Humanity has fallen under the domination of Satan and of his great power, exercised with the satanic and Masonic forces; my Church has become obscured by his smoke which has penetrated into it. Errors are being taught and propagated, causing many to lose true faith in Christ and in his Gospel; the holy Law of God is openly violated; sin is committed and often even justified and thus the light of grace and of the divine presence is lost; unity is deeply split apart by a strong contestation directed against the Magisterium, and es­pecially against the Pope; and the wound caused by painful lacerations becomes ever wider.

i In order to give the suffering and crucified Church of your time my motherly help and a safe refuge, I have brought the Marian Movement of Priests into being and have spread it through every part of the world, by means of my book, which traces out for you the road along which you must journey in order to spread my light. With this book, I teach you to live the consecration to my Immaculate Heart, with the simplicity of children, in a spirit of humility, of poverty, of trust and of filial abandonment.

j I have now been guiding you for twenty-five years, with the words which I have spoken to the heart of this, my little son(Pope John Paul II), whom I have chosen as an instrument for the realization of my maternal plan. During these years I myself have carried him several times to every part of the world, and he has allowed him­self to be led with docility, small and fearful but totally aban­doned to me, like a little baby in the arms of his Mother.

k As of now, all that I had to say to you has been said, because all has been revealed to you.

l Therefore, on this night, there come to an end the public mes­sages which I have been giving you for twenty-five years; now you must meditate on them, live them and put them into prac­tice. Then the words which I have caused to come down from my Immaculate Heart, as drops of heavenly dew upon the desert of your life, so threatened by snares, will produce fruits of grace and holiness.

m From now on, I will manifest myself through the word, the person and the actions of this, my little son (PJPII), whom I have cho­sen to be your guide and whom I am now leading to the painful summit of his mission.

n All has been revealed to you: my plan has been foretold to you especially in its wonderful and victorious fulfillment.

o I have announced to you the triumph of my Immaculate in the world. In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph.

p This will come about in the greatest triumph of Jesus who will bring into the world his glorious reign of love, of justice, of peace, and will make all things new.

q Open your hearts to hope.

Throw open the doors to Christ who comes to you in glory. Live the trembling hour of this second Advent.

r Become thus the courageous heralds of this, his triumph because you - little babes consecrated to me who live from my very own spirit - are the apostles of these last times.

s Live as faithful disciples of Jesus, in contempt for the world for yourselves, in poverty, in humility, in silence, in prayer, mortification, in charity and in union with God, while you are unknown and despised by the world.

t The moment has come for you to come out from your hiddeness in order to go and shed light upon the earth.

u Show yourselves to all as my children for I am with you always. Let the faith be the light which enlightens you in days of darkness, and let zeal alone consume you, zeal for the honor and glory of my Son Jesus.

v Fight, children of the light, because the hour of my battle has now arrived. In the harshest of winters, you are the buds which are opening up from my Immaculate Heart and which I am placing on the branches of the Church, to tell you that her beautiful springtime is about to arrive.

w This will be for her the second Pentecost. For this reason, I invite you to repeat often in the cenacles, the prayer that I have asked of you: 'Come, Holy Spirit, come by means of the powerful intercession of the Immaculate Heart of Mary, your beloved Spouse.'

x With the love of a Mother who, during these years, has been listened to, followed and glorified by you, I bless you all in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit.”

No comments: